Free Korean Dogs (herein after “FKD”) is a registered charity in Canada (BN:80580 0166RR0001). Free Korean Dogs US (herein after “FKD US”) is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization #85-2573367 in the USA, with charitable organization registrations in the following States: Washington #2004912, Oregon #58908 & California #0274571.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that FKD/FKD US collects, and the ways in which FKD/FKD US uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Free Korean Dogs may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including location information);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your email address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including order amounts and details);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including information in teacher, places and events listings); and
- any other information that you send to FKD/FKD US.
Using personal information
Free Korean Dogs may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where FKD/FKD US discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, FKD/FKD US may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
FKD/FKD US will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
FKD/FKD US will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers, with the exception of credit card information, which we never stored on our servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. FKD/FKD US is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com