Matilda’s favourite things are:
- Walks, playing outside & hanging out on grassy areas
- Receiving praise and attention
- Plush toys, Kong and Balls
- Getting treats for tricks
- Snuggling with her human and getting belly and ear scratches
- Relaxing naps after a yummy meal
- Her boyfriend Oslo, whom she met at her training school (they can get adopted together!)
The perfect home for Matilda would be:
- A home where she can be the only furry family member with no kitties or other small animals in the house.
- Adopters who are experienced with large breed dogs and can provide an extra patient and understanding environment.
- A quiet home without young children. Matilda can be a powerhouse when playing, and little ones may get accidentally ran over from excitement.
- A family who work from home or works alternate hours to ensure that Matilda gets daily exercise, mental stimulation and attention.
- A home in a rural or suburban setting with lots of green space to enjoy the great outdoors.
- A home with a secure, fully fenced yard.
- Adopters who would keep Matilda tethered to them in uncontrolled environments, as this gives her the reassurance she needs.