We had so much fun at our Freedom Walk event last year, we’re doing it again! Due to pandemic restrictions, the event will be held virtually where we will walk in solidarity in spirit while staying physically apart.
Join us from October 19th – 25th, 2020 as we walk to raise money and awareness for the estimated 2 million dogs who are tortured and murdered for human meat consumption every year in South Korea alone.
The walk is open to anyone and everyone, anywhere and everywhere! You don’t have to be a FKD adopter or own a dog, you just have to love one.
Ready to get started?
Register as an individual or create a team HERE!
- Share your dog’s story and ask friends and family to pledge your walk. Don’t have a dog? Walk in honor of FKD or dog you know!
- Anywhere and everywhere! Pick any day between October 19th to 25th to walk the event.
- Remember to take lots of photos and videos. You can also track your route through apps such as “Map My Walk” and “Walkmeter”
- Share your photos, videos, and walk route with us on social media. Tag #FreedomWalk2020 so we can all find each other!
- Freedomwalk merch is also available.
**100% of proceeds will help support the food, medical, shelter, and training needs of dog meat farm rescues***
Choose to walk 1K, 5K, or challenge yourself to more. Get creative and explore new neighbourhoods, or take a scenic hiking trail. And be sure to take lots of photos to share so we can be right there with you!
Prizes for top fundraisers TBA.
We can’t wait to “see” everyone there!
Leave a Reply