We ask all adopters to follow our policy.
- All dogs must wear a name tag at all times. Adopters will be asked to provide a photo of their adopted dog with name tag.
- Please use a 3 point harness for at least two months instead of collar to be safe.
- An annual checkup is required. Please send us statements from your dog’s annual vet visit.
- Crating dogs on an ongoing basis (i.e. not for training purposes) is not allowed.
- Please make sure your dog is on a leash at all times when outside of your home.
- Never leave a dog alone with babies, children or other dogs. Rescue dogs can sometimes behave unexpected ways. You are responsible for any damage occurred by your dog.
- You are responsible to update us about your dog for the next 6 months. Send us photos and/or videos, too.